Real estate is one of the most developing industries all over the world. It is recognized as one of the essential tangible assets of an investor. People usually are more comfortable to invest in real estate in some parts of the globe.
This creates a demand in the real estate industry. To build a building, a lot of things like bricks, cement, sand, stone chips, electrical goods, etc. are required. These raw materials are supplied to the main contractor by some suppliers, sub-contractors, and various other professionals, etc. Here comes the role of the Construction Litigation Attorney Boca.
Who is the construction litigation attorney?
A construction litigation attorney is a construction lawyer who looks after the cases related to the construction business. The contractors make agreements with the various subcontractors, agents, suppliers, vendors, other professionals, etc.
The contracts are abided and enforceable by the law and must be followed religiously. Breaching of any of the clause of the agreement by any of the party attracts a lot of litigations. These litigations are not possible to be handled without the help of a lawyer.
The lawyers who look after and are specialized in this field are known as a construction litigation attorney. A Construction Litigation Attorney Boca helps the party to understand how to proceed with the trials in the court and also how to handle these matters smoothly.
Stages through which construction litigation attorney passes a case
There are various stages or phases through which the litigation needs to move. The Construction Litigation Attorney Boca will go through the following steps during the process. These are:
- Investigation of the case – This is the first stage where the lawyer needs to investigate the matter carefully and needs to speak with his client correctly to understand the situation appropriately. He needs to go through all the legal formalities that were done earlier to check whether a breach of the contract has happened or not.
- Sending notices to the other party – The second stage involves sending a set of appeals and notices to the other party regarding the litigations and that proper actions can be taken against him if he does not rectifies his mistake within a time period.
- Finding relevant pieces of information – after that, he again needs to see pertinent pieces of information that will help him to file the case properly.
- Out of court settlement – The attorney then requests the other party to accept out of court settlement so that both of them are relieved from the strenuous trials. The out of court settlement is also known as pre-trial.
- Trials in the court – If the party does not accept the out of court settlement condition, then the entire matter is dragged into the court where the trials take place in front of the judge.
- Settlement – It takes some time to carry the litigation to get the final settlement in the court. Once the settlement is done, both the parties need to accept the decision given by the court of law.
- Appeal – If any of the party does not accept the order given by the trail, they can further appeal with all the records and documentation.
The procedure followed can be very long if not appropriately handled. Therefore it is essential to hire a construction litigation attorney to go in the correct system in the litigation process.